Specialized Practice of Diagnostic Assessment, Neuropsychological Testing, Psychological Testing and Educational Assessment
Early in my career, I realized that assessment was where my talents served best. Although I enjoyed teaching underdraduates at SCSU, and supervising psychology interns as an adjunct clinical professor at Yale, I eventually left teaching to focus fully on private practice, specializing in assessment of children, adolescents and young adults.
* Stanford University, Bachelors of Science, Psychology Honors; 1966.
* Yale University, Ph.D. Clinical Psychology in 1970 - clinical training at the Yale Psycho-Educational Clinic and Connecticut Mental Health Center.
* Assistant Professor at Southern Connecticut State University, 1970-1976.
* Private Practitioner 1972-present.
* Consultation to schools, educational institutions, organizations and corporations. 1972-present.
Sue Wallington Quinlan, Ph.D.